TWEED COMMUNITY ARENA PROTOCOLS
- Spectator limits increased to 4 per player
- All eligible spectators (12+) entering must be FULLY vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days)
- Dressing rooms open for players/coaches/officials (no capacity) 30 minutes prior to game time
- Enter lobby entrance and exit lobby entrance - please follow all signage
- Up to 4 parent volunteers for dressing rooms as required
- All spectators shall be masked at all times while in facility
- Lobby is closed to spectators - seating in the stands only.
- Doors open 30 minutes in advance of games.
- Doors closed and locked 15 minutes prior ice time and rentals.
- Screening representative with I.D. will be at the front doors - contact tracing will be filled out upon entering Tweed Arena as well as proof of full vaccination (2 doses plus 14 days)
- No outside food or drink.
- CONTACT TRACING to be completed before arrival at the arena - screening will also been done by signing in at the door.
Instructions for Teams/Coaches
- Teams can enter the facility 30 min prior to scheduled Ice Time as a team
- Coaches are responsible for their team from the time they meet out front on the sidewalk for check in until they
leave the facility as a group
- Masks must be worn at all times (properly) from the meet area out front until each individual leaves the facility.
- No Pre-game warm-ups are permitted indoors
U-8: $2.00 per person U-9-U18: $5.00 per person
SENIORS: $1.00 SENIORS: $2.50
SINGLE SEASON PASS: $40.00
FAMILY SEASON PASS: $85.00
OMHA distributed an announcement today confirming The OMHA Vaccination POLICY will stay in effect meaning all players 12+ must be fully vaccinated on or before October 31, 2021 to participate in OMHA sanctioned activities.
Tweed Community Centre also released documentation located below supporting the Provincial order that As of Sept 22, ALL COACHES,STAFF, REFEREES, SPECTATORS 12+ must show that they have been fully vaccinated to enter the Tweed arena
Acceptable Documentation Acceptable documents serving as evidence of COVID-19 vaccination include:
• A digital or physical Dose Administration Receipt.
• Medical records signed by a licensed health care provider indicating vaccine name and date(s) of administration.
• Government verification/language (e.g. Government issued vaccine passport or card)
Proof of Vaccination Starting September 22, 2021 the Ontario Government requires that proof of vaccination be shown when entering recreation facilities.
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate.
Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempted from these requirements.” – Province of Ontario Individuals who enter arena will have to show proof of being fully vaccinated as well as a government issued photo ID.
Throughout the 2021/2022 season you will be able to find all of the TMHA documents that relate to COVID-19
As the situation evolves and we move throughout the stages, these documents will be updated and posted in this section. We will advise team officials when updates are made and in turn they will communicate with their team.
It is very important that parents, players and volunteers understand how they play a critical role in the safety for everyone during the 2021-22 season.
PLEASE ACCESS THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ARRIVING:
Ontario Self Screening Check list - we ask that all parents are self screening your player prior to leaving for a scheduled ice time (practice or game) - similar to what you would do on a school day with your child(ren). If you child is not feeling well or has any of the symptom in this check list please do not send them to hockey. Let the coach or manager know with as much advanced notice as possible.
Ontario Vaccine Passport (proof of vaccination)
High Risk Contact with Someone who as Covid 19 - what do I do?
OMHA Return to Hockey 2021 - COVID Protocols
Click on the link to access more detailed information when entering Tweed Arena.
JANUARY 25TH 2022