FOR FULL CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS
This organization shall be known as the
"TWEED MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION"
and any reference to TMHA in this Constitution and Bylaws, shall mean the
TWEED MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION.
To support the youth of our community in a positive hockey experience.
ARTICLE 3-Aims and objectives
1. To foster, promote and teach amateur hockey.
2. To develop, encourage and model sportsmanship, community spirit and good fellowship.
3. To enable all participants to develop the skills of hockey and to play at a level appropriate for enjoyment.
4. To promote, organize, and control all team competition in the area of operation to the maximum of playing accommodation and financial resources.
5. To sponsor and promote such athletic, social and other activities as may contribute to the finances of the organization
The authority to govern the TMHA shall be invested in the Executive Board.
ARTICLE 5-Executive Board/Committee
1. The Executive Board shall be comprised of:
b) PAST PRESIDENT
c) FIRST VICE-PRESIDENT
2. And the Elected Directors of (with Portfolio):
a) COACHING MENTOR & DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
b) COMMUNICATION & MEDIA DIRECTOR
c) EQUIPMENT DIRECTOR
d) FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR
e) CENTRE CONTACT
f) ICE SCHEDULER
g) OFFICIATING DIRECTOR
h) INITIATION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
i) LEO LEAGUE DIRECTOR
j) EXECUTIVE WITHOUT PORTFOLIO**
**“Executive without Portfolio is a position held by someone who has previously held an Executive position for at least 3 years and who continues to attend 50% of Executive meetings in the current year. Should they have not have the required attendance, the position is void.”
(Amended May 2018)